Supreme Immune Elements®
Shiitake mushroom extract is a rich source of alfa glucans, with immune properties supported by over 20 published clinical studies.
Colostrum is natural source of immunoglobulins, polypeptides and growth factors with well-documented immune-modulating and gastrointestinal health promoting properties. Colostrum contains immune-modulating immunoglobulins and proline-rich polypeptides. Colostrum's dual action-in the bloodstream and in the GI tract, helps maintain healthy intestinal flora and overall health. Colostrum has a clinically proven effect on the immune system, as a large part of its components have immunological properties- immunoglobulins, cytokines, lactoperoxidase, lactoferrin, lysozyme.*
Probiotics L.acidophilus and B.lactis have complementary immune-supporting properties and beneficial effect on gastrointestinal health. These bacteria trigger a cascading chain of reactions that result in immune system balance and generation of adequate immune responses.*
Take 2 lozenges. After taking the lozenges, do not to consume food and drink for at least half an hour.
Not to be taken by transplant patients or patients taking immunosuppressing drugs.
Serving Size 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
Epicor® (Dried Yeast Fermentate)
|Colostrum (> 30% IgG)||500 mg||*|
Shiitake Mushroom extract
(Lentinus edodes) (Fruit)
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate)||10 mg||90%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||10 mcg (400 IU)||50%|
Probiotic Blend 12 Billion
Lactobacillus acidophilus - 5 Billion
Bifidobacterium lactis - 5 Billion
Streptococcus salivarius - 2 Billion
|* Daily Value Not Established|
Other Ingredients: Polyvinylpyrrolidone, citric acid (Preservative), magnesium stearate (vegetable), lactose, aspartam, natural and artificial caramel flavor, natural and artificial vanilla flavor, titanium dioxide, FD&C Yellow №5, FD&C Red №40, FD&C Blue №2, FD&C Yellow №6
SUPREME IMMUNE ELEMENTS® is advanced, very comprehensive formula, which includes the most thoroughly-researched components that support healthy immune function.* This product is suitable for long term use in all age groups.
- Advanced clinically studied formula
- Supports Healthy Immune Function*
- Supports year-round and seasonal respiratory and sinus health*
- Optimizes immune defenses to face daily challenges of the environment*
- Helps maintain healthy gut function*
- Contains Epicor® (Dried Yeast Fermentate)
- It is standardized for more than 30% Immunoclobulins from colostrum
The ingredients in SUPREME IMMUNE ELEMENTS® are carefully chosen to support both innate and acquired immune response – to help in the everyday activity of the immune cells and increase local defense factors in the mucous linings.*
Shiitake mushrooms are a part of the millennial Eastern herbalist tradition. They are used as an aid to support healthy immune function.* The extract is rich in alpha glucans and several types of polysaccharides that may have beneficial effect on the cells of the innate immunity.*
Colostrum is the first breast milk given to a newborn by its mother. It is released during the first 72 hours after birth and contains different proteins, including immunoglobulins, lactoperoxidase, lactoferrin, lysozyme and proline rich proteins, that the mother transfers to her baby as passive immunity. It helps maintain healthy intestinal flora and normal GI tract health. Colostrum promotes local immune response by increasing levels of salivary IgA in healthy athletes5.*
Our colostrum is standardized to provide more than 30% immunoglobulins.
Zinc is an essential nutrient that is required for over 300 different enzymes and supports the number and function of several different immune cells6.* Zinc is required for the maturation and cytotoxicity of the lymphocytes and the production of antibodies7. Zinc deficiency impairs the synthesis of cytokines of normal immune response and thus leads to disbalance between Th1 and Th2 response8.
Our probiotic strain Streptococcus salivarius colonizes the oral mucosa and helps to maintain oral immune health.* Its effect is due to the production of natural antimicrobial factors (lantibiotcs), that suppress overgrowth of undesired bacteria21.*
- Jensen GS, Patterson KM, Barnes J, et al. Open Nutr J. 2008;2:68-75.
- Moyad MA, Robinson LE, Zawada ETJ, et al. Urol Nurs. 2008;28(1):50-55.
- Moyad MA, Robinson LE, Zawada ET, et al. J Altern Complement Med. 2010;16(2):213-218.
- Jensen GS, Redman KA, Benson KF, et al. J Med Food. 2011;14(9):1002-1010.
- Crooks C V, Wall CR, Cross ML, Rutherfurd-Markwick KJ. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006;16(1):47-64.
- Dardenne M. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2002;56 Suppl 3:S20-3.
- Winchurch RA, Togo J, Adler WH. Clin Immunol Immunopathol. 1988;49(2):215-222.
- Prasad AS. J Trace Elem Exp Med. 2000;13(1):1-20.
- He CS, Handzlik M, Fraser WD, et al. Exerc Immunol Rev. 2013;19(0):86-101.
- Wang T-T, Nestel FP, Bourdeau V, et al. J Immunol. 2004;173(5):2909-2912.
- He C-S, Fraser WD, Tang J, et al. J Sports Sci. 2016;34(1):67-74.
- Aranow C. Vol 59.; 2011.
- Zhou Q, Qin S, Zhang J, Zhon L, Pen Z, Xing T. Mol Immunol. 2017;91:156-164.
- Thursby E, Juge N. Biochem J. 2017;474(11):1823-1836.
- Tojo R, Suárez A, Clemente MG, et al. World J Gastroenterol. 2014;20(41):15163-15176.
- Delcenserie V, Martel D, Lamoureux M, Amiot J, Boutin Y, Roy D. Curr Issues Mol Biol. 2008;10(1-2):37-54.
- Tsai Y-T, Cheng P-C, Pan T-M. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2012;96(4):853-862.
- Gill HS, Rutherfurd KJ, Cross ML, Gopal PK. Am J Clin Nutr. 2001;74(6):833-839.
- AAVV. Fao Who. 2001.
- Leyer GJ, Li S, Mubasher ME, Reifer C, Ouwehand AC. Pediatrics. 2009;124(2):e172-e179.
- Di Pierro F, Colombo M, Zanvit A, Risso P, Rottoli AS. Drug Healthc Patient Saf. 2014;6:15-20.